The American College of Perioperative Medicine presents:
Interdisciplinary Conference on Orthopedic Value Based Care
January 21-22, 2017
Newport Beach, CA
Be part of a ground breaking “immersion weekend” that focuses on Orthopedic bundled payments, Perioperative Surgical Home and Enhanced Recovery, and the TEAM approach critical to success. This multidisciplinary conference strives to gather ALL healthcare providers and administrators who are involved in the episode of care of an orthopedic patient.
Why should you come to this Conference?
- Mandatory bundled payments are here, and they will affect all clinicians and all hospitals.
- You have an opportunity to maintain and possibly to increase your income via “gain-sharing” allowed by CMS under these bundled payment models.
- Not being part of the “solution” to the bundled payment model will result in adverse financial results to you and your practice.
What will you get in this Conference?
- Network with other health care providers and healthcare executives. This is a unique opportunity to interact with physicians of various specialties, nurses and hospital administrators.
- Instruction by 21 world renowned multi-disciplinary faculty. Speakers include Anesthesiologists, Orthopedic Surgeons, Hospital Executives, Internal Medicine Hospitalists and Nurses.
- Learn the “nuts and bolts” of how to build and operate innovative operational and clinical models such as Perioperative Surgical Home (PSH) and Enhanced Recovery (ERAS).
Duke University Health System Clinical Education and Professional Development as a jointly accredited activity with 16.5 credits for both physicians and nurses. AANA Clinical Education and Professional Development accredited activity with 16.5 credits.
OrthoServiceLine is an educational partner at this conference. See the full agenda and register with the discount code “OSL” here.